David is no stranger to online marketing. Starting years ago with Affiliate offers and websites, then into Amazon FBA, he knew there was a better business model out there. He launched his CommerceHQ store early 2018 and scaled his business to over $450,000/month in just 5 months.
How do you go from a failing Amazon FBA business to starting an Ecommerce business in a new niche and growing it to $450,000 quickly?
Looking from the outside, most people believe entrepreneurs are successful from the first business they start.
This isn't true.
Entrepreneurship is a messy business. You start doing one thing which turns into another that turns into another.
The thing that makes you successful is almost never the thing you intended and started with.
David Koch's story is a classic example of this.
David started an Affiliate marketing business that lead to an Amazon FBA business that lead to an Ecommerce business that makes $450,000/month.
David cracked the code and scaled up aggressively in just 5 months from launching his CommerceHQ store.
If you want to hear an honest story about what it takes to be successful, this is for you!
Here's what we cover:
1. David’s start with affiliate marketing and Amazon.
2. Why David shifted away from other businesses to focus on his CommerceHQ store.
3. How David scaled his store to $450,000/month in just a few months time.
4. David’s struggles while he grew his business quickly.
5. The moment David knew he had a winning product.
6. David's transformation from $0-$450,000/month.
7. David’s #1 piece of advice for you to get successful fast with your own store
Do you want to get results like David?
David's transition from $0 to $450,000/month was made possible by using CommerceHQ because it converts so much higher than other platforms and has everything you need built-in for one low price.
CommerceHQ is the number one Ecommerce platform to generate more sales, revenue and profit for your online business.
Ready to sign up and give it a try?
To Your Success,
Jon Mac & the team at CommerceHQ.com